Get the Body of Your Dreams Without Leaving the House
If you barely have time for yourself, let alone the gym, hate the thought of someone else watching you do squats or just want a better way to stay in shape without overpriced gym memberships, you’ll LOVE the BodyPower. This incredible all-in-one gym has everything you need to build muscle and burn fat -- all from the comfort of your living room!
Whether you’re looking for a reason to start your weight loss journey or simply want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, it’s perfect for people of all skill levels and reinforced with premium steel bars for more intense workouts.
Perform picture-perfect pushups, work your core with the ab wheel and shred your arms and legs with thick heavy resistance bands. We’ve even included a squat rack, door anchor and resistance pulley for ultra smooth motions.
Name another home gym set that can do all THAT!
Q: “Is it hard to put together?”
A: Not at all! We’ve included a detailed step-by-step guide to help you put your BodyPower together in just a few minutes. Everything you need is included -- no extra tools required!
Experience the BodyPower Difference:
✓ No expensive gym memberships or home exercise equipment
✓ More strength bands and resistance attachments than other home gym sets
✓ Perfect for staying in shape on the road or at home
✓ Heavy-duty reinforced steel bars for heavier loads
✓ No unwanted stares from gym strangers
✓ 200 training exercises with in-depth instructions
✓ Gorgeous luxury packaging ready to gift
- GYM-QUALITY RESULTS ANYWHERE: Why pay for an expensive gym membership when you can get the SAME results from your living room? Now you can, with the BodyPower home gym! Sculpt your dream body from anywhere in the world, whether you’re maintaining your exercise routine from a hotel, getting in a forearm grip workout on your favorite trail, or working your quads under a sunrise on the beach. With a lightweight folding base and easy carrying handle, there’s nowhere you can’t take it!
- TONE, SHAPE AND FIRM YOUR WHOLE BODY: Effortlessly sculpt your upper and lower body with eight different attachments to tone and shape. Work your arms, legs and butt with two different workout resistance bands, achieve the perfect pushups with your choice of dynamic or static handle bars, stimulate your core with the ab roller wheel and feel the burn with the BodyPower tricep bar! You’ll also get a heavy-duty door anchor and dynamic pulse attachments for hardcore resistance sessions.
- STEEL-REINFORCED FOR HEAVIER WORKOUTS: Made with exclusive estructural steel bars, this bad boy is built like a tank to handle heavier, more intense workouts. While other home gym bundles only support light and normal loads, it’s built tough to handle heavy resistance bands, too. Pop them on and instantly transform your BodyPower into a mini squat machine or perform high-intensity resistance curls for shredded upper arms. How many portable gyms can do THAT?
- DETAILED GUIDE WITH 200 EXERCISES: Don’t let another awkward gym stare discourage you from working out. With our detailed instruction guide, you’ll get 200 different exercises to perform right from the comfort of your home. Learn specific exercises for the muscle group you want to train, recommendations for your skill level (beginner, intermediate or advanced) which accessories you need and how to assemble them, plus the correct form to train most efficiently for powerful results!
- FOR BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED TRAINERS: Whether you’re just starting your workout journey or a hardcore trainer looking to beef up your arsenal, the BodyPower is perfect for men and women of all ages and skill levels. Even if you’ve never done a single exercise, this incredible all-in-one tool makes it easy to perform whole body workouts in just 20 minutes or less. There’s no better time to get in the best shape of your life and no better home gym than the Fusion Motion!
Q: Can you really exercises the entire body (including calves, hamstrings, obliques, triceps, back...)?
A: Yes, It is possible to exercise the entire body including those muscular groups (calves, hamstrings, oblique’s, triceps, back…)
BodyPower comes with an exercise guide that was developed by expert personal trainers. This manual teaches you how to do more than 200 exercises, with a complete explanation on the following:
- How to set up the accessories
- How to make the work outs
- Muscular groups involved
- Range of movements
- Attention points during the movements
With the training plan included in the manual you can start right now! It comes with trainings to both beginners and advanced trainers.
Q: Can u bench press on this system and can the straps be tightens to cause greater resistance?
A: Yes! You can bench press on this system using a bench press/seat (not included) and any combination of our two types of resistance bands. It is correct; the straps can be tightening to cause greater resistance.
Q: How do you shorten the length of the resistance bands? I am unable to do the addiction exercises because i have short legs.
A: Hello! The length of the resistance bands can be adjusted by changing their location on the bottom of the board. If you take a look at the bottom of the board, you will see that you can attach the resistance bands to different locations, that will adjust their length.
Q: I’m 6’6” will this work with my height?
A: I am 6'4" and it works for me, but with a bit more tension than my wife who is much shorter so I would say yes, but be prepared to work a little harder on legs at first
Q: Is there a way to do deadlifts with this?
A: Yes you definitely can do Deadlifts on this!!!
You put the bands through the workout bar and clip in like a triangle. Recommend going off time it gets your heart rate up like crazy!!!
Great question! You can do any exercise movement you can think of!
Great for shredding the waist line for the deadlifts
Also do a high pull with a pop it's crazy for heart rate as well!!! Keep using it!!
Q: Is there a way to do deadlifts with this?
Website says each one is equivalent to 30 lbs. if you loop it, the resistance equates to more weight. There are several rings you can thread the bans through. The more of the rings you use the shorter the ban becomes and the more pounds you are lifting. Also, if you are doing curls the bans will be easier to pull than if you are doing an overhead press. The more you stretch the bans the harder it is to pull.
What’s in the Box:
- 1 BodyPower base
- 2 resistance bands
- 2 Dynamic pulse attachments
- 2 Dynamic pushup handles
- 2 Static pushup handles
- 1 BodyPower / squat rack
- 1 Door anchor
- 1 Training guide (includes 200 exercises)